Kingston upon Hull Combined Court
Kingston-upon-Hull Combined Court
The Combined Courts Service is able to offer appointments to assist with filing any prepared documents with the court. Court staff are not able to provide any legal advice as they are not legally qualified.
The Counter is open from Monday to Friday between 10am and 2pm to assist with filing any prepared documents which need immediate attention with the court; for example applications to suspend possession actions.
These times are for urgent appointments only - to see if the court can offer you an appointment, please call 01482 621161
Again, please note that Court staff cannot provide any legal advice, as Court Staff are not legally qualified.
For general queries and questions you should email the Court or write or email at the addresses below.
Address: County Court and Family Court at Kingston upon Hull, Lowgate, HULL, HU1 2EZ
Telephone: 01482 586161
To request a pack to be sent to you via email on the matters listed below, please click <Here>
email email@example.com for information on civil matters including:-
- Enforcement of Money Claims
- Suspension of Warrants (Control/Possession/High Court Enforcement)
- Preparing for a hearing Small Claims Track
- General application form
- Or any general queries, again please remember that we can not provide any legal advice
email firstname.lastname@example.org for divorce and family enquiries including:-
- Divorce packs
- Family packs including enforcement orders
- Adoption packs
- General Family applications
- General Divorce applications
- Financial disputes in Divorce
- Family injunction orders
- Or any general queries